Why Hire Mark Deniz As Your Attorney?
Proven Approach with results forged by Experience.
I want to answer a very common question…”Why do I want to hire you as my attorney?”
That is the magic question, and here is the answer:
1. Practiced law since 2003 exclusively in the field of criminal law. Has handled cases ranging from DUIs to life/three-strikes law cases. Spent nearly a decade as a prosecutor, both as a deputy district attorney and a deputy city attorney.
2. Successfully handled thousands of cases. Has won awards as both defense counsel and as a prosecutor.
3. Developed strategies and defensive approaches based on “behind the scenes” knowledge of the prosecution, crime labs and law enforcement.
4. Has been trained by the following agencies (just to name a few): – U.S. Department of Justice -San Diego County District Attorney’s Office – California District Attorneys Association – Graduate of Harvard Law, summer session, National College for DUI Defense – Field Sobriety Testing (FST) training from renowned former State Trooper.
5. Proven results confirmed by scores of client testimonials on Yelp, Avvo and Google. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
6. Personalized representation and a proactive approach focused on obtaining the best resolution possible for the client.
7. Winner of the “Top 100” Trial Lawyers award.
8. Offers payment plans to clients who were not expecting to be in their present situation.
9. Is a regular in the courthouse. He is a former colleague to many prosecutors and has worked with many judges throughout San Diego County.
10. Is used to being in the trenches of battle as a former Division 1 NCAA football player (Academic All-American). He has been a senior prosecutor who now is on the side of a client.
11. Has written a book as well as is a faculty member teaching Attorneys on criminal law.
You will be in good hands. The key is to be proactive. Contact The Law Offices of Mark Deniz APLC to get started.